Baltic Maritime Digital Innovation Hub is undergoing rapid expansion and is seeking ambitious candidates to team up in the journey of transforming Klaipėda‘s economic DNA. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to create and implement Marketing strategy for Baltic Maritime Digital Innovation Hub.
- Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success
- Build strong brand reputation
- Spread successful stories, routines and aspirations of the hub members and projects in both – internal and external communication channels
- Manage social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Drive internal hub communication
- Create brand new website
- Prepare various types of content for media, digital channels, print, etc.
- Marketing budget planning and management
- At least 2 years experience in marketing with B2B and communications or public relations management
- BA in marketing, communications, business management or related fields
- Ability to create digital marketing campaigns (Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEO) and evaluate their effectiveness
- Experience in social media project management
- Experience in marketing budget management
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator skills (would be considered as a plus)
- International experience (would be considered as a plus)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative attitude
- Excellent English
What we give in return
- Opportunity to work in one of the largest state of the art coworking space in Baltics with wide network of stakeholders
- Working space equipped with your individual needs for productive and high-quality work from modern coworking space, regular community events, snacks to gym and hairdresser
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to perform work remotely
- And of course – a great team!
- Monthly salary 2000 – 2500 EUR gross
Baltic Maritime Digital Innovation Hub (BM DIH) was established in 2018 and is operating as a one stop shop when it comes to digital in Klaipėda. The hub was founded in partnership with Klaipėda city municipality, Klaipėda university, Klaipėdos nafta and other regional stakeholders with the aim of developing an innovation ecosystem in Western Lithuania. BM DIH aims to become a leading digital innovation hub in Europe with state of the art prototyping / experimental production facilities, innovation consulting services and deep technical competences in different technology areas (AI, CS, HPC, product design, 3D printing and others).
We are an ambitious team of experienced professionals with a proven track record of delivering impactful projects. Come and grow together!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone. Feel free to reach us via: email@example.com