Baltic Maritime Digital Innovation Hub is undergoing rapid expansion and is seeking ambitious candidates to team up in the journey of transforming Klaipėda‘s economic DNA.
We are looking for a Head of Digital Innovation to solve the most complex problems you can find in Klaipėda together with a wide network of IT solution providers, researchers and innovation experts.
- Perform client needs analysis in the context of industry they are operating in, technology and business trends
- Identify client needs of digitisation projects and implement project set up, management and ensure quality
- Maintain a wide network of solution providers, constantly establish new partnerships and attract new hub members
- Facilitate client based digital workshops, organize hackathons, experience exchange events and conferences.
- At least 5 years of consulting or industry experience in a dynamic environment
- BA in Management, Economics, IT or related field (MA / MBA would be considered as a plus)
- Working knowledge of different technology verticals with the ability to advise clients on their potential use areas, business improvement results which can be achieved
- Experience in working with C level management
- In depth understanding of the current IT industry landscape in Lithuania
- Proven track record of delivering complex performance improvement or technology solution implementation projects involving many stakeholders (internal as well as external)
- Creative problem solver attitude
- Excellent English (working knowledge of Russian would be considered a plus)
What we give in return
- Opportunity to work in one of the largest state of the art coworking space in Baltics with wide network of stakeholders
- The opportunity to lead high value nationwide digital transformation projects.
- International network & career oportunity
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to perform work remotely
- Team of experienced professionals
- Monthly salary 5000 – 5700 EUR gross
Baltic Maritime Digital Innovation Hub (BM DIH) was established in 2018 and is operating as a one stop shop when it comes to digital in Klaipėda. BM DIH aims to become a leading digital innovation hub in Europe with state of the art prototyping / experimental production facilities, innovation consulting services and deep technical competences in different technology areas (AI, CS, HPC, product design, 3D printing and others).
We are an ambitious team of experienced professionals with a proven track record of delivering impactful projects. Come and grow together!
If you are selected, we will contact you via email or phone. Feel free to reach us via email@example.com